We cannot undermine the role of comprehensive education that leads to development of a well-rounded personality and this is what we aspire for academic, physical, intellectual, cultural, ethical and spiritual growth of a child.
Hence following objectives of education system are followed:
- An enlightening experience of the highest standard for all our students.
- We ensure that we provide the premier quality tutoring and equality of opportunities for all our students, regardless of their ability, gender, race or religion.
- We identify and encourage the achievements of each individual child and widen their individual abilities and aptitudes to the full.
- We place a high priority on providing a caring, organized and secure teaching and learning environment.
- We encourage the development of the personal and social skills that will enable our students to approach adult life with self-confidence and self-assurance.
- We enable all students to develop the self-discipline and the independent learning skills.
- We provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum suitable to the needs, abilities and aptitudes of each student, within the framework of the CBSE Curriculum.
- We attend to and meet the learning educational requirements of all students including those who are gifted and talented.
- We foster the physical, spiritual, moral, aesthetic and social development of all students.