Admission to the school is subject to the decision of the school authorities.
A duly filled form available from the school is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given. Following documents are to be submitted with the form:-
- Copy of birth certificate
- Original transfer certificate from the student’s previous school.
- Three passport size photographs of the student.
- Medical certificate of fitness of the student from a registered medical practitioner.
- The student’s last academic report from the previous school.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason.
- Admission – Any false or incorrect information furnished may risk selection and enrolment.
- The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board. International students will be informed by e-mail.
Payment of Fees
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date.
- Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school.
- Children for whom fee have not been paid up-to-date may be prevented from taking school or public examinations.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued until all outstanding amounts are cleared.
- The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however, be informed of any such changes.